- Agromin's Bill Camarillo a Speaker at Biocycle REFOR14 WEST - Monday, February 24, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Agromin CEO Bill Camarillo was a speaker at the Biocycle 28th Annual REFOR14 WEST conference in San Diego in April. Bill was part of a panel on "Anaerobic Digestion of Municipal Organics." He was joined by:
Paul Relis, CR&R Waste Services
Shane Chrapko, Himark BioGas, Inc.Rhodes Yepsen, Novamont N.A.
Over 100 people attended the presentation. Many were eager to hear from companies already using the anaerobic digestion process.
The conference is sponsored each year by Biocycle, the leading publication on renewable energy and organics recycling.
- Agromin CEO Bill Camarillo to Speak at CalRecycle ...
- Ventura County Teachers Learn How Gardening Can Be...
- First of 12 Captain Planet School Learning Gardens...
- Bill Camarillo--Speaker at U.S. Zero Waste Busines...
- The Importance of Good Soil: Joycott.com Interview...
- Food Waste Recycling: Over 37 Tons Per Day and Cou...
- City of Oxnard's New Commercial Food Waste Recycli...
- Fall Planting in Full Swing in October
- The Independent Restaurateur Article Focuses on Fo...
- Fall Planting Season Begins in September