- Agromin To Participate In CSU Fullerton's Earth Week 2016 - Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Agromin representatives will be discussing the value of green recycling and composting during CSU/Fullerton’s Earth Week (April 19 - 21). Agromin will be part of a showcase focusing on waste/recycling/composting/water savings on Wednesday, April 20.
Agromin will display its various organic compost and soil amendments and our staff will explain how the materials are created from organic green waste using a natural, safe process. We'll also be able to answer questions about what kinds of soil amendments are best for your yard.
Cal State Fullerton's Associated Students Inc. and the Center for Sustainability are hosting Earth Week. The goal of the event is for students and the surrounding community to live a more sustainable life.
For more information, click here. Stop by. We'll be there from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Free Agromin Compost at Water Wise Garden Class in...
- Agromin's Chino Organics Recycling Facility Turns ...
- Congratulations to Deardorff Family Farms
- Agromin's Bill Camarillo Speaks at CoLAB Luncheon
- Government Product News Features Agromin School Pr...
- Ventura County Board of Supervisors Approves Zonin...
- Agromin Wins VC Board of Supervisors' Approval to ...
- elementC6, In Partnership with Agromin and Cool Pl...
- Kids Enjoy A Summer Garden at Simi Boys and Girls ...
- Ventura County Firms Work to Meet New Organic Wast...